Thanks for your all your darkness photos last week, there were some fab shots. This week we going to talk about things that are the opposite; let’s do bright and light and happy and jolly!
Week 45 Theme: Bright Light
It’s good to think about the darkness, but let’s concentrate on the light this time around. There are so many things you could use this week for your photographs; think about what cuts through the darkness. Maybe we talking torches and candles, maybe neon clothes, maybe bright shoes, maybe bright shop signs. I’ve gone with the inevitable – fireworks.
I’d love it if you’d take part in this week’s theme. Here are the “rules”:
- Post your photos to your favourite social media using hashtag #SplodzWPC
- You can post as many photos as you like each week – no limit – go crazy!
- Interpret the given theme any way you choose. Include a caption if you want to. Don’t if you don’t want to.
- Checkout the hashtag and say hi to other people taking part.
- It’s just a bit of fun – use it as a bit of photographic inspiration and enjoy 🙂
As always please interpret the weekly theme as you wish. Have fun – get snapping and sharing, and don’t forget to chat to others who take part too. Enjoy!