The weeks are flying by now, don’t you think? December will be here before we know it and then it’ll be Christmas and then New Year’s Eve and then, wow, 2017 is upon us. Eek! We must remember to live in the now and not wish our lives away too much, don’t you think? So with that in mind, here’s your theme for this week:
Week 48 Theme: Right Now
Me? Oh I’m sat with my iPad writing this blog post…
I’d love it if you’d take part in this week’s theme. Here are the “rules”:
- Post your photos to your favourite social media using hashtag #SplodzWPC
- You can post as many photos as you like each week – no limit – go crazy!
- Interpret the given theme any way you choose. Include a caption if you want to. Don’t if you don’t want to.
- Checkout the hashtag and say hi to other people taking part.
- It’s just a bit of fun – use it as a bit of photographic inspiration and enjoy 🙂
As always please interpret the weekly theme as you wish. Have fun – get snapping and sharing, and don’t forget to chat to others who take part too. Enjoy!