Have you decorated your house for the festive period yet? What a strange thing it is, putting a tree with shiny hanging things and flashing lights on in the corner of your living room. Some years I can’t wait to put mine up, others I’m really not that bothered and almost don’t see the point. It always goes up, and it always makes me smile, but sometimes it just takes a bit of time for me to get into the festive spirit.
Week 50 Theme: With Sparkle
This week I want to see your photographs on the theme of “with sparkle”. Everything at December seems to have added sparkle; from clothing to interior design to advertisements on the telly box. Show me what has added sparkle for you this week by sharing your snaps for #SplodzWPC.
Here’s mine, and if you watch out over on instagram I’ll try and add a photo of my tree when I eventually get it out of the loft.
I’d love it if you’d take part in this week’s theme. Here are the “rules”:
- Post your photos to your favourite social media using hashtag #SplodzWPC
- You can post as many photos as you like each week – no limit – go crazy!
- Interpret the given theme any way you choose. Include a caption if you want to. Don’t if you don’t want to.
- Checkout the hashtag and say hi to other people taking part.
- It’s just a bit of fun – use it as a bit of photographic inspiration and enjoy 🙂
As always please interpret the weekly theme as you wish. Have fun – get snapping and sharing, and don’t forget to chat to others who take part too. Enjoy!