With just one week left to go, how is your One Hour Outside Challenge going? Are you managing to spend one hour outside every day? Finding it easy? Enjoying it? Or has November put you off completely and you’re already hibernating, planning to stay indoors until springtime?!
This week, the last week of the November 2018 challenge, I’m adding in a teeny little additional encouragement in the form of a competition.
I have a handful of One Hour Outside products available to purchase (head to my One Hour Outside store to see them all), and I’m giving away a One Hour Outside Challenge tote bag to one person who takes part.
How to Win
I want to see where and how you are spending your outside time. To enter, go and spend an hour (or more) outside, and share a photo of your how and/or where over on twitter. You’ll need to be following me (@Splodz) and include #OneHourOutside and #GetOutside in the caption to make sure I can find your snap. The full rules are below.
In short: Go outside. Take a photo. Share on twitter. Win!
You can enter once a day until the end of the month – as an incentive to get One Hour Outside every day this week. I will pick a random winner on or close to 1 December.
- There is one prize of a One Hour Outside Challenge tote bag in white. There is no cash alternative.
- The competition is only open to those with a UK address I can post the prize to.
- The competition closes at 11.59pm on Friday 30 November. The winner will be drawn on or close to 1 December.
- Entry is by sharing your One Hour Outside photo on twitter including #OneHourOutside and #GetOutside – this makes it easy for me to find your entry.
- You must be following me (@Splodz) on twitter for your entry to count.
- You can enter once per day until 30 November.
- The winner will be picked at random from all eligible entries. It is not necessarily my favourite or the best photo, or the biggest adventure.
- Members of my immediate family cannot win, but are free to share pics.
- I will announce the winner on twitter. You must respond to this message within two days, after which I reserve the right to re-draw.
- Your address details will only be used for the purposes of this competition.