My friends over at The Motorhome & Cavaravan Show have given me 10 pairs of tickets (including parking) to the show taking place at the NEC next month.
Want in? Read on…
The Motorhome & Caravan Show is set to showcase the UK’s biggest display of leisure vehicles at the NEC this October
Taking place from 15th to 20th October 2019, the Motorhome & Caravan Show offers the unique opportunity to see the largest display of motorhomes, caravans, campervans, trailer tents, caravan holiday homes and lodges and accessories all under one roof. Whether someone is looking to get into the leisure vehicle lifestyle or is a seasoned caravanner, this must-visit show set across 11 halls, offers endless inspiration and lets visitors benefit from exclusive offers that won’t be found anywhere else.
Visitors are able to browse and compare products from the largest indoor display of caravans, motorhomes and campervans in the UK, take a look at the new-for-2020 product launches (which hopefully will include the new California T6.1), discover the latest gadgets and must-have innovations, get expert advice and tips, try out towing and maneuvering test drives, and benefit from a whole load of show offers on products and accessories.
Entry to the Motorhome and Caravan Show 2019 costs will cost £13 on the door (£12 in advance) – but you can get a pair of tickets for free by entering my giveaway…
I have 10 x pairs of tickets (with a car parking included for each) to the Motorhome & Caravan Show to give away to Splodz Blogz readers. The tickets can be used on any one of the days that the show is up and running – so you can go on whichever day is most convenient to you.
There are ten pairs of tickets up for grabs, and you have two chances to win… I’ll be giving away five pairs on twitter and five pairs on facebook.
To enter on twitter, simply quote retweet THIS POST over on my twitter with your answer to the question “Where is your favourite place to camp in Great Britain”?. Make sure you are following @Splodz and use the hashtag #SplodzMCShow. I’ll be choosing fiver tweeters tweets at random from all those that come up in my hashtag search – so be sure that your tweet is public (private accounts don’t show up in the search function).
I’ll choose five winners at random from the comments on THIS POST. You must have liked Splodz Blogz to be eligible, and comment below the post with the answer to the question, “Where is your favourite place to camp in Great Britain?”.
The closing date for all entries is 6pm on Thursday 26 September 2019.
Further information about the Motorhome & Caravan Show 2019 is available at www.mcshow.co.uk where the latest exhibitors, celebrities and features will be updated regularly.
- There are ten pairs of tickets up for grabs. There is no cash alternative.
- The competition is open to anyone, anywhere, but travel to/from the show is not included.
- The competition closes at 6pm on Thursday 26 September 2019. I will pick the winners as close to this time as I can manage.
- Entry is by quote retweeting the specified post on twitter, or commenting on the specified post on facebook, including following/liking as appropriate.
- You have two chances to win; one on twitter and one on facebook.
- The winner will be picked at random from all eligible entries. It is not necessarily my favourite or the best answer to the question.
- Members of my immediate family cannot win.
- I will contact the winner via private message on the relevant social platform. You must respond to this message within two days, after which I reserve the right to re-draw.
- Ticket information will be provided by the Motorhome & Caravan Show; your details will only be used for the purposes of this competition.
- I will announce the winners publicly on social media very soon after the competition closes.
With thanks to the Motorhome & Caravan Show for providing the tickets for this giveaway.