Knowing that I enjoy a good walk, Inntravel sent me a little Switzerland-themed present this week.
Inntravel specialise in slow holidays, that is to say, holidays which reveal the lesser-taken path and which offer a truly individual holiday experience. I love the idea of a walking holiday. A couple of years ago I stayed in a lovely relaxing lodge for the weekend in order to complete the Yorkshire Three Peaks Challenge on one of the days, and next year am planning on doing the same in order to climb Snowdon. There’s also a silly idea for a very very long walk I’m thinking about at the moment, and I’ll share more details about that once I’ve worked out if it’ll ever be possible. But this isn’t quite the same as what Inntravel offer – walking holidays are relaxed, laid back, and allow you to see parts of the world in great detail.
At the moment they are especially promoting their Swiss walking holidays, which is why my gift includes a rucksack with the Swiss flag, a Swiss Army Knife, a SIGG Switzerland themos and some rather lovely (and now all-gone) Swiss chocolates.
I’ve been given a second one of these walking kits from Inntravel to giveaway to one Splodz Blogz reader. To be in with a chance of winning fill in the Rafflecopter widget below by midnight on Wednesday 27 August. One winner will receive their own #MySwissKit from Inntravel. Good luck!
(I’m trying out Rafflecopter for the first time on this giveaway – let me know if you prefer it/hate it/have a better idea!)
- This competition is open to UK residents only.
- You must be aged 18 years old or over at the time of entry.
- The competition closes at midnight on Wednesday 27 August 2014 (UK time).
- Entry is via the Rafflecopter widget.
- Members of my immediate family cannot enter (sorry!).
- The winner will be picked at random from all eligible entries and be announced on Splodz Blogz soon after the closing date.
- The prize is #MySwissKit walking goodies.
- The winner must respond to their email from Splodz Blogz within two days.
- Your details will only be used for the purpose of this competition.
- The prize will be sent directly by Inntravel’s PR company.