This competition has now closed. Any comments received before 8pm on 14th November have been included in the draw – the winner will be announced soon.
That’s right – I’m giving away The Christmas Wreath by Hotel Chocolat – the subject of my latest review.
“The crunch of caramelised hazelnuts and cookie pieces, with colourful flashes of succulent cranberries, all stirred into our mellow 40% milk chocolate and a little 70% dark chocolate to add even deeper chocolaty notes.”
To win this gorgeous slab of festive chocolate, you simply need to comment on this post (using the comment box below) with the answer to this question:
Which item from the Hotel Chocolat Christmas range you would most like to receive this year and why?
You can see the full Hotel Chocolat Christmas range on their website – go and have a look and pick your favourite.
Make sure you enter by 8pm on Monday 14th November for your comment to count, and take a note of the rules below.
- This competition is open to the UK only.
- The competition closes at 8pm on Monday 14th November.
- Entry is by commenting on this post.
- Entrants must include a valid email address in the box provided (will not be published).
- You can only enter once. If you post more than one comment only your first will count as entry into the competition.
- Members of my immediate family cannot enter (sorry!)
- The winner will be picked at random from all eligible entries and be announced on Splodz Blogz soon after the closing date.
- The winner will be contacted by email and their details will be given to Hotel Chocolat’s PR to allow delivery of the prize. Details will not be used for any other purpose.
- The prize is The Christmas Wreath as described on the website. If this is not available then the winner will receive something of equal value.
- The winner must respond to their email from Splodz Blogz and Hotel Chocolat within two days or I reserve the right to re-draw.
- You don’t get any extra entries for tweeting or posting about this competition anywhere, but I don’t mind if you do (go on… you know you want to!)!
- Oh… and my decision is final (I like saying that!).